As students read the book, Teenagers Preparing for the Real World, and complete the interactive projects in the curriculum they will:
- Develop Communication Skills
- Improve Reading Literacy
- Learn and Practice the "Art of Conversation"
- Improve Public Speaking Skills
- Identify Common Traits of Successful People
- Learn and Practice Networking Skills
- Broaden Awareness of Career Options
- Practice Questioning Skills
- Develop Writing Skills
- Enhance Listening Skills
For more information please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 342-9189.